Safely Treat Sun-Damage, Pigmentation, and Fine Wrinkles with a Radiance Medspa Facial Peel.
Our medical grade facial peels treat and repair sun-damaged, unevenly pigmented, and finely wrinkled facial areas. The
most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure today, peels are quick, generally painless, and very effective.
Each of our peels has specific objectives and benefits. One of our Medical Aestheticians will assist you in selecting the appropriate peel for your skin’s needs.
- The VI-Peel
- Radiance Medspa is proud to make available to our clients the Vi-Peel, the peel Hollywood stars are getting to keep their beautiful, youthful glow.
- The Vi-Peel peel can help improve your skin's tone, texture and clarity as well as reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation It can also soften lines and wrinkles and clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars Finally, the Vi-Peel can stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.
- Depending on the severity of our skin condition, a single or multiple treatments may be required to achieve the desired results.
- SkinMedica Peels
- Illuminize, Vitalize, Rejuvenize: A more youthful, radiant, healthier appearance is ready to be revealed by addressing the damaged outer layer of the skin. From mild imperfections to severe, one of these clinically tested peels will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Power Peel
- If you could remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells, you would see just below the surface lies a fresher, younger looking face. That's exactly what Power Peel treatments can do for you. By gently and precisely exfoliating the surface of your skin over a series of sessions, Power Peel treatments whisk away years of dull build-up, revealing brighter, more evenly-toned skin in as little as 4 to 6 treatments. This process combines microdermabrasion with a glycolic or salicylic peel, using combination therapy of physical and chemical exfoliation to improve skin texture. Because layers of dead skin cells form a protective covering for bacteria to breed, Power Peels can help in reducing the incidence of break outs. Power Peels are also indicated for the treatment of superficial lines and wrinkles, sun damage, uneven skin tones, superficial scars, acne and acne scarring.
- Over four to six appropriately timed treatments, this repeated process stimulates production of a new layer of skin cells, bringing with it an increased level of collagen and elastin, the building blocks of supple healthy skin. This procedure is safe for all skin types, including Asian and African American skin.
- PCA Peels
- Maintain your healthy skin with one of several PCA peels which are highly effective and treat all skin types and concerns, with minimal downtime and discomfort.
- SkinCeuticals Peels
- These lighter, buffered peels are the perfect "boost" or "pick-me-up" for a tired complexion.
- Cosmelan Peel
- The Cosmelan Peel is a depigmentation treatment that effectively removes sun damage, acne marks, and melasma. A uniquely compounded masque is applied and left on for several hours. Following the masque, a specific homecare regime is followed which help support and continue the brightening effect of the peel, resulting in a clear, beautiful complexion.
Radiance Medspa guests often need only a single treatment to achieve a healthier, more radiant look. Recovery times vary
depending upon the depth of the peel. Your Radiance Medspa aestheticians will help you to determine which peel is best
for your particular situation.