Hartford | Avon CT
Radiance Medspa, the Leader in Non-invasive Body Contouring, With Over 8000 Procedures Performed Is Now Offering Sculpsure.
Get to know SculpSure, the latest in body contouring treatments. This safe and effective laser light treatment literally melts fat below the skin’s surface, causing your body to naturally eliminate it during the next few months. A non-invasive treatment, SculpSure will dissolve those trouble spots you haven’t been able to tackle through diet and exercise alone. SculpSure offers a solution to almost any area of the body where you have unwanted fat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have problem areas like the belly, flanks, back or thighs that you would like to improve?
- Do you follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen?
- Is your BMI 30 or less?
- Have you tried unsuccessfully to treat trouble spots with exercise?
- Are you looking for a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that offers permanent results?
- SculpSure is a non-invasive laser treatment that utilizes a diode laser’s heat to melt away fat under the skin without damage to the skin or other structures.
- With a special wavelength that is specifically designed to target adipose tissue (fat), the SculpSure applicator disrupts fat cells, destroying them.
- Following a SculpSure treatment, your body naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells, and you will begin to notice a difference within 6 weeks and achieve maximum results in 12 weeks.
- You will see significantly reduced fat – up to 24% - in the treated areas.
Results from SculpSure are permanent as long as you maintain your weight.
- SculpSure treatments are fast and comfortable.
- It takes just 25 minutes to have a SculpSure treatment on one area.
- During treatment, you simply lie back as an applicator is placed on the area or areas being treated, and patients typically notice a warming sensation, but no discomfort.
- After the short treatment, you only need to wait a few weeks to watch your fat begin to melt away and reach maximum results in 12 weeks.
- Patients usually do not experience any discomfort during or after a SculpSure treatment.
- Via an individualized applicator pattern, the SculpSure diode laser heats fat to 42-47 degrees Celsius, but it does not damage the dermal tissue – your skin.
- During treatment, the applicator will intermittently cool the skin as the laser targets the fat below with heat.
- There is no downtime following a SculpSure treatment, and you may resume normal activities immediately. In fact, SculpSure makes a great lunchtime treatment!
- SculpSure will reduce fat up to 24% on the treated area(s). If you would like additional fat reduction, multiple treatments are completely safe.
- In order to maintain the results you achieve from SculpSure, you will want to keep a steady weight. Although fat cells are permanently destroyed and eliminated by SculpSure, weight gain will cause remaining fat cells to get larger.
- SculpSure treatment pricing varies depending on number of applicators needed and location of areas treated.
- You may want to have multiple SculpSure treatments, and we will help you develop an individualized treatment plan to meet your goals. Call for your complimentary consultation today!
SculpSure is the first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive fat reduction. With a flat applicator that does not use suction, SculpSure provides consistent results across the treated area. A diode laser sends light beneath the skin to heat adipose cells deep below, destroying up to 24% of these cells. During the next 12 weeks, your body naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells, leaving you with a slimmer appearance and fewer troublesome trouble spots.
Each SculpSure treatment will reduce fat on treated areas by up to 24%. Depending on the amount of reduction you seek, you may select to have multiple treatments. You can continue to have SculpSure until you achieve your desired result.
Because SculpSure disrupts fat below the skin, which is eliminated naturally and offers maximum results in 12 weeks, it is best to space SculpSure treatments about 3 months apart so that you can build on your results with each treatment. If you want to reduce fat on a different area, you can safely have another SculpSure treatment within any timeframe.
Since SculpSure does not break or affect the skin in any way, it is safe and appropriate for all skin types.
Related Blog Posts
Nonsurgical Body Contouring
10 In-Office Treatments Skin Experts Get Every Spring
Your Complete Guide to HydraFacials
*Individual results may vary.
Radiance Medspa, located in Avon CT, is a leading medical spa in the greater Hartford Metro area. We've been performing Body Contouring and Body Sculpting procedures such as SculpSure, Cellfina and Cellulite Treatments longer than anyone in the area, and have performed over 12000 Coolsculpting procedures to date. We are also a top provider of Fillers and Injectables, BOTOX and Juvederm, in the state of CT. Find us by searching Botox Hartford, Cellfina Hartford,CoolSculpting® Hartford, CoolMini Hartford,SculpSure Hartford, Dermal Fillers Hartford. New medspa services include prp hair treatment in Hartford. Men's Medspa Services include Botox for Men, CoolSculpting® for Men, and prp hair restoration for men.